POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Don't we just love it when adding 88 warnings can speed up rendering by 6? : Don't we just love it when adding 88 warnings can speed up rendering by 6? Server Time
10 Aug 2024 15:14:36 EDT (-0400)
  Don't we just love it when adding 88 warnings can speed up rendering by 6?
From: Jerome M  BERGER
Date: 30 Nov 1999 22:34:58
Message: <3844973A.817CAA02@enst.fr>
That's what just happened to me: POV complained that I added
unnecessary bounding boxes to some unions but my rendering time went
from 1511s to 252s...

		Jerome

--

* they'll tell you what can't * mailto:ber### [at] inamecom
* be done and why...          * http://www.enst.fr/~jberger
* Then do it.                 *